Metal Form Products Co is excited to announce our latest partnership with Amada products. We will now be selling and servicing their entire line of products.
AMADA is an industry leader in cutting edge technology for stamping press, press room automation equipment and spring machines. With a product range that includes stamping press, coil line systems, compact coil feed lines, transfer systems, spring machines and industrial anti-vibration equipment, AMADA provides customers around the world with technology and services that no other company can.
The company's metal stamping automation equipment are ideal for Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive suppliers as well as other metal stamping businesses.
AMADA spring machines, also known as wire forming machines, offer the best precision in spring technology. MEC spring machines are suitable for the most delicate of applications, like electronic and medical devices, all the way up to large automotive and hardware springs.
Additionally, the company's Leveling Casters and Pads Division provides equipment that prevents vibrations and noise in equipment used in settings such as offices, factories, and hospitals.
Stamping Press Machines
Our metal stamping machines process thin metal plates to manufacture electronic components such as terminals and products such as automotive parts that require drawing. Our stamping presses are known for their precision, accuracy and speed.
Coil Line Systems
Include; Straightener Feeders, Coil Feeder Lines, Sheet Feeders, Coil Straightener Lines, Coil Cradels with Straighteners, Uncoilers with Straighteners, Uncoilers and Large Scale Coil Handeling Equipment.
Robot Line Systems
Versatility, flexibility and reliability are the foundation of every MEC press-to-press transfer system. Amada offers a wide range of press transfer robot lines with the accuracy and speed needed to meet the demands of today's press room operations. Space saving designs and an option for medium- to large-scale presses are also available.
Wire Forming MachinesOffering superior performance and accuracy, Amada's eight wire forming machine lines provide high-speed forming for a wide range of wire, including thick or thin diameter, rectangular shaped or soft metal. MEC wire forming machines are designed with today's demanding challenges in mind. Operator-friendly controls allow for quick preparation.
Wire Coiling Machines
Amada designs its MEC wire coiling machine lines for unparalleled performance, speed and accuracy, with greater operability and reduced preparation time built in.
Extension Spring Machines
Speed and accuracy are optimized even as Amada's extension spring machines provide additional capabilities to create a wide range of hooks and loops, including English and bicyclic loops and German and U hooks.
For more information on products and to get pricing on any of our equipment please contact Rob or Tom at Phone 905-831-1111, Toll Free 1-888-285-8885 or contact us through the contact us page.
Metal Form Products
|Posted in:NewsPress Releases
Metal Form Products Co Ltd is excited to announce the launch of our Safety Blocks website. www.safety-blocks.com.
This new website has all the information you need when it comes to choosing the proper safety ram block for your industrial press.
Safety Ram Blocks Feature:
- Manufactured in Canada from 6061 T6 Aluminum
- High capacity to weight ratio
- User - friendly size encourages use
- High-Visibility yellow helps ensure compliance
- Durable, powder-coated finish
- High Strength nut and rod assembly from C1018 steel
- Factory prepared for safety interlock devices
- Wide range of available sizes
- Custom Colors available for color-coded device programs
- Multiple interlock options available
The website features our whole product line:
With years of experience in the safety control industry, we understand our customer's needs and industry requirements. Extensive research and development has enabled us to supply the most cost efficient safety devices available.
Metal Form Products Co. Ltd. now offers hydraulic oil cleaning services for your used hydraulic oil in your machines. Let us help you with your oil cleaning needs. We will clean your oil and insure your machines are running with clean oil.
|Posted in:NewsPress ReleasesOil Cleaning Services
The SE-7700 Emergency Extraction System was designed to provide to a stamping facility a standardized way to extract a trapped person from a punch press should the emergency arise. It greatly minimizes the amount of steps needed to perform an extraction.
- Eliminates press to press variations.
- Standardizes Extraction Procedures.
- Eliminates potential of greater injury by removing power to the drive system.
- Greatly minimizes potential for panic-induced errors.
- Ensures extraction is performed with zero-rotation of the flywheel.
- Provides a standardized, trainable method for extraction.
- Eliminates dependence on availability of skilled technical staff.
- Extraction can be performed by trained, First-Aid responders.
|Posted in:NewsPress Releases
The Mini-Mod Senior SR-2200
Controller Overview SR-2200
The SR-2200 is a Control Reliable Clutch Brake System that uses state of the art technology to incorporate some Press Automation features such as Die Protection, Programmable Cams, Counter output and a Brake Monitor.
- Dual, dissimilar microprocessors.
- Inch, Single and Continuous modes of operation.
- Includes inputs for external safety devices like gate interlocks and safety light curtains.
- Built-in, time-based brake monitor.
- Two, programmable output cams.
- Two programmable die protection inputs with 8 modes of operation
- Counter output
- Industrial grade absolute encoder is included.
- Top-stop proximity switch and bracket is included.
- Plain English, diagnostic display.
- Supports the use of one T-stand.
- Hand or foot operation selectable.
- Remote monitoring of individual presses.
- Data collection.
- Error log.
- Down time recording.
|Posted in:NewsPress Releases