Punch Press Emergency Extraction Systems
The SE-7700 Emergency Extraction System was designed to provide to a stamping facility a standardized way to extract a trapped person from a punch press should the emergency arise. It greatly minimizes the amount of steps needed to perform an extraction.
- Eliminates press to press variations.
- Standardizes Extraction Procedures.
- Eliminates potential of greater injury by removing power to the drive system.
- Greatly minimizes potential for panic-induced errors.
- Ensures extraction is performed with zero-rotation of the flywheel.
- Provides a standardized, trainable method for extraction.
- Eliminates dependence on availability of skilled technical staff.
- Extraction can be performed by trained, First-Aid responders.
|Tags: News Press Releases|