Hold Back Systems
Own an older Cincinnati, Chicago or Promecam?
The Compliant Alternative to Costly Retrofits
Holdback systems are permissible under the latest press code.
In fact, they may represent the ideal solution for older, mechanical and hydraulic press brakes.
Although, not ideal for all applications, Hold-Back Systems can offer a cost-effect method of safe-guarding machines that may otherwise be scrapped, or subjected to costly and questionable retrofits.
Is Your Press an Ideal Candidate?
- Suitable for high capacity, low usage & occasional use presses
- Mechanical presses with poor stopping performance
- Hydraulic presses with mechanical valves
- Press with dedicated tooling systems
- Owner / Operator businesses
- Treadle and electric foot-switch compatible
- Can be configured for single and multiple operators
- Ram blocks, gates, barriers and interlocks available