Front Gauge Squaregage System
Studies show that the majority of shearing time is consumed in set-upnot shearing. SQUAGEGAGE reduces that set-up time and increases shear productivity, especially when accurate square blanks are required.Several cuts can be made on the same blank without putting the piece down. SQUAREGAGE rapidly repositions after each shear cycle with the operator holding the part against the front stops and/or squaring the arm. Oftentimes, the finished blank remains in hand to reduce retrieval time and eliminate material scratching.
Some customers simply use SQUAREGAGE as a go-to gauge for single position cuts.The typical Squaregage user can usually be identified by large piles of material in front of the shear, and oftentimes two operators. Work pieces are often larger in size so backgauging introduces too much sheet sag. Also, if the dimensions and squareness of the blank are critical, it must be gauged from the front with scrap falling off the back.
Operators often use the Squaregage front gauge system as a quick go-to gauge although sequential positioning is possible. Angle cutting is also possible.
- All three drives can be programmed independently for angle cutting
- Slope angle can be programmed in degrees and the software will calculate the position of each drive unit
- Dimensions can be programmed in Absolute or Incremental for repeating dimensions or patterns
- All electronics housed in the compact display unit
- RS 232 interface with software included
- IN/mm conversion
- Parts counter
- 300 job memory
- 10 cuts per job
- Jobs can be linked together for larger programs
1 year warranty