MACRODYNE HYDRAULIC PRESSES
We offer several frame styles to suit virtually every hydraulic press application. Macrodyne's highly innovative design and quality is evident in all our hydraulic presses throughout a wide range of single and multi-daylight applications.Hydraulics are a Core Competency at Macrodyne
Macrodyne hydraulic systems incorporate the latest state-of-the-art hydraulic components including pressure compensated axial piston pumps with electronic pump control and proportional or servo-controlled valves. These valves are mounted to manifold blocks to the greatest extent possible in order to minimize potential leakage points.Macrodyne's Hydraulic Systems Incorporate Many Features
Separate circuits for filtration and cooling ensures high system performance and flexibility. Naturally, the hydraulic system layout and its construction detail are designed to ensure maximum accessibility and ease of maintenance.Given the full breadth of our experience, we can help you select the most cost-effective system solution for your manufacturing application requirements.
- Pump/motor group mounted on vibration isolators.
- Manifolds feature extensive quick disconnect ports & pressure monitoring.
- All hydraulic components are permanently tagged for easy identification.
- Oil temperature monitoring.
- Air or water cooled oil cooling package.
- Oil level monitors, switches and sight gauge.
- Filters with electrical indicators.
- Clean-out covers for easy access.
- Oversized breathers.
- Ample oil reservoir with suitable baffling and tank drain.
- Base of the hydraulic uinit supplied with a drip tray and drain outlet.
- Prefill suction lines incorporate shut-off valves with limit switches.