SSMC-2200 SAFETY LIGHT MUTING SYSTEM FOR BRAKE PRESSES
- Compact design
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with ANSI B-11 and the CSA Z 142-10
- Dual, redundant microprocessor design with full relay monitoring
- Built-In auxiliary safety relays for use with ram blocks and safety gate switches
- Built in controller for our Hydraulic, Blocking Manifold
- Supervisory key selectable for Pinch-Point stop activation
- Compatible with most Amada brakes
- Multi-Functional, plain English diagnostic display
- Available in panel mount or in a Nema 12/13 enclosure
- Two Year Warranty
- Canadian designed and manufactured
The SSMC-2200 controller is a control-reliable system with self checking and relay monitoring that was designed to interface safety lights onto brake presses.The safety lights will remain active until the ram reaches the speed change point or a user definable ¼" (6 mm) from the pinch point. At that point the safety lights are muted and they will remain muted until the ram is retracted back to the top of its stroke. Having the safety lights muted through the forming portion of the stroke means that you can now form profiles that could not be safely produced otherwise.
The SSMC-2200 also has a "Pinch-Point" or "Double-Stop" feature as a standard option. This feature is especially good for the forming of small parts or box sections. The system works by stopping the ram's travel at the "Mute Point". The operator is then free to insert the work piece and actuate the press by recycling the footswitch.The SSMC-2200 Control interfaces with most Amada, and multitude of down acting hydraulic presses.