CNC 300 system
The CNC 300 is a control for Automec backgauges that can be programmed as simple as our popular CNC150 or it can be programmed to utilize an array of sophisticated functions.
These include a tool library, RS232 computer interfacewith software, automatic ram referencing, ram angle mode, backgauge reversal on pinch point, and a parts counter.
- Automatic ram calibration to tool heights 300 jobs
- RS232 Interface and software included Tool library
- Depth or Angle mode Tactile feel pushbuttons
- IN/MM conversion
- Parts Counter
- Teach Mode
- 11 digit job number
- Backguage Reversal on Pinch Point (time and distance)
- Angle Adjust for angle correction
- Single entry Ram offset and Bend Allowance